The Business Cares Food Drive kicks off on Dec. 1, 2016 and we're going to hit the ground running with our ever-popular Grocery Store weekend on Dec. 3rd and 4th.
At the moment, we have 16 confirmed locations for you to support the London Food Bank. Many of these amazing stores will be producing ready-to-purchase bags that you can add to your order and drop off to the volunteers who will be on hand.
Speaking of volunteers, we need your support! If you have a couple of hours (or more!) to spare, we'd love to have you join us and help in the collection. Visit the Volunteer page to sign up and we'll contact you with more details!
The participating stores are as follows:
- Food Basics - Commissioners & Wonderland
- Food Basics - Wonderland North
- Loblaws - Richmond & Fanshawe Park Rd.
- Loblaws - Wonderland & Southdale
- Metro - Adelaide North
- Metro - Byron
- Metro - Cherryhill
- Metro - Clarke Road
- Metro - Wellington & Commissioners
- No Frills - Argyle Mall
- No Frills - Southdale East
- No Frills - Southdale West
- No Frills - Wonderland & Fanshawe
- Real Canadian Superstore - Hyde Park
- Real Canadian Superstore - Oxford & Gammage
- Sobey's - Oxford & Wonderland
We thank you for your support and look forward to seeing you December 3rd and 4th!