The Business Cares Food Drive's grocery store weekend takes place this weekend -- Dec. 3rd and 4th -- and locations throughout the Forest City! If you're out and about, we invite you to pick up a few, non-perishable food items and drop them off with our festive volunteers.
This year, we have 17 grocery store locations participating -- that's an increase of five from last year and more than double what we had in 2014! Many of these fine establishments also offer pre-packaged, fixed-price bags that you can just add to your order and drop off on your way out.
Volunteers will be on hand at all the locations listed below from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days. You can also drop off cash donations, if you so choose.
Last year, we collected over 55,000 pounds of food during the grocery store weekend. This year, we're looking to top that mark and reach 75,000 pounds! But we need your generous support.
Thank you for supporting the Business Cares Food Drive and thank you to all the amazing stores, staff, and volunteers who work so diligently to support the London Food Bank!
- Food Basics - Commissioners
- Food Basics - Commissioners & Wonderland
- Food Basics - Wonderland North
- Loblaws - Richmond & Fanshawe
- Loblaws - Wonderland & Southdale
- Metro - Adelaide North
- Metro - Byron
- Metro - Cherryhill
- Metro - Clarke Road
- Metro - Wellington & Commissioners
- No Frills - Argyle Mall
- No Frills - Southdale East
- No Frills - Southdale West
- No Frills - Wonderland & Fanshawe
- Real Canadian Superstore - Hyde Park
- Real Canadian Superstore - Oxford & Gammage
- Sobey's - Oxford & Wonderland