'Tis almost the season! But there's no need to wait to support the 2018 Business Cares Food Drive.
We're only a couple of weeks away from our official Business Cares 2018 kickoff. Our committee has been meeting for just over a month now and there are some exciting events coming up.
- Kickoff at Western's London Hall on Nov. 30th at 10 a.m.
- Our Grocery Store Weekend on Dec. 1st and 2nd at 26 stores throughout the London area
- The Grand Theatre collecting for Business Cares during its run of A Christmas Carol from Dec. 5th-Dec. 23rd
- Three Be a Fan, Bring a Can events at the Budweiser Gardens on Dec. 7th, 14th, and 16th
- Golfers Care on Dec. 13th
And so much more leading up to the Day of Giving on Friday, Dec. 21st.
It's such a wonderful time of year and we're always amazed at the generosity and caring displayed by Londoners and London businesses. We've already had over 150 businesses join this year! We'd love for you to register your business too -- it's never too early to start planning and collecting. Whether you're a business of one, or 1,001, we appreciate your support. You can collect non-perishable food items and we'll pick them up, or you can drop them off at one of our depots listed at businesscares.ca. We also are happy to collect cheque donations, if you're so inclined.
If you'd like to volunteer, there are plenty of opportunities coming up that you can sign up for to support the cause!
Your donations go to help support the London and Area Foodbank. In addition to providing much needed assistance to an average of 3,500 families a month, the Food Bank also supports 25 other local social agencies. Your donations make a difference.